Skip to main content

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

 

Get Ideas






Hi Friends,

Welcome to my Jit Sach Blogs, 

Before proceeding further let me introduce myself.

I'm Jitendra Sachdeva, a 60-plus young man haha, the son of a strong mother, a husband of a caring wife, a father of a handsome young son and a proud grandfather of a cute little girl.

I have had work experiences in multiple dimensions and now enjoyed creating blogs for the last four years. 

I'm a man of action sometimes this action is favourable and many times unfavourable-- hahaha 

Initially, when I started blogging I was unaware of the ABC of blogging and also due to being a non-technical person and not a writer, it took a lot of work for me to think and create a blog.

You will agree with me that if you have a wish and a desire to do something maybe in any field and you move in that direction with enthusiasm then nothing is impossible in this world. 

My blogs are to help you in one or another ways, I'm sure you will get ideas for doing new things in your life, it may develop your interest in working from home, and you can learn more about online working. 

It guides you on different health problems in your life. 

My blogs suggest travel destinations. 

I tried to cover many aspects of life.

Please keep on reading it and feel free to share your views here.

Feel free to share this page or any other blog pages of mine on social media platforms to help your family, friends and relatives.

I wanted to index all my work as a blogger in front of you.

1 Fun Funds


Learn and Earn


In this blog, I have suggested the legit ways to earn money online and step-by-step guidelines for your online success. 

I faced difficulties during my initial days earning money online and later I searched and started earning online hence I decided to share my experiences with you to avoid your time and effort. 

Here you will get ideas and ways to grow your business online.


2 Information Site


Visit Information Site

During my tenor of blogging, I noticed despite planning and working hard many of my blog pages are not ranking high. 

When I analysed and researched I came to know that it's difficult to rank a free Blogspot site due to low domain authority. 

Recently I purchased a domain and hosting for developing my Information site and believe me it's within reach of budget and easy to create a site on WordPress (number one CMS).

Hostinger Banner


 

I will try to add more interesting information to it and will merge all the information that I'm sharing on different sites.

Although it's just the beginning with an aim to establish myself as a professional blogger. I will focus more on the Information Site.  

I need your support to fulfil my dream. You are requested to visit the Information Site and share it on your social media pages. 



3  India Travelling Tips


Travel for Soul




As the name indicates in this blog a few tips for travelling. 

I have travelled a lot during my touring job and now after retirement, I love to travel to live life, have fun and explore new things.

The best thing is you can also make money in many ways while travelling. 

Creating a blog is one of the ways of making money by travelling. Many travel bloggers are already doing it. 

Hence I have also started my travel blog.  


4 Health Authority


Health Authority




As I had been in the healthcare sector for almost 40 years during my profession I decided to help others to diagnose & treat themselves. 

In this blog, you will find the solution to your health-related problems.  


5 My Friends Post

Basically, it's just a few posts of thoughts that were been shared by my friends on social media platforms or sent to me directly via WhatsApp, Gmail, Messenger... 

Although some of them like you are calibre enough to create their own blogs. Probably hesitate to take a step forward. Anyway, their efforts should be appreciated and I'm doing it by sharing them on My Friends Post.


6 Promotion Place

During my online journey, I felt a need to promote my blogs and other products from whom I was getting a commission on sales. 

I also felt that my fellow marketers, bloggers, businesses, small businesses and home businesses might be interested in promoting on different platforms hence I created this blog.

I have added a few pages that are some good tips about advertising and promotional strategies that will help small businesses and home businesses with low budgets.

I have tried to differentiate it from other advertisement sites.


 

7 Pharma Place

As an ex-serviceman from the pharma industry, I'm writing in and out of the pharma industry, a few pages I have written and planning to write many more in 2022.


8 Career Input 

I have just started writing this blog and wish to provide correct information regarding jobs and provide consultancy to those who are confused about choosing their career. 


9 Gossip Karo

As everyone loves entertainment in life and is keen to know gossip about stars, films...

I love movies which is one of the reasons of started this blog but unfortunately couldn't write much more. Hope I will share more in the coming days. 


You can also get some ideas from my videos. 


Sum Up
It's just a start, still want to do more with your love, support and sharing of my blogs.

Don't hesitate and feel free to express yourself in the comment section.

Feel free to contact me on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Quora, Redditvk and many other social media platforms. 



Thanks a lot

Regards


Jitendra Sachdeva